Why Hire an Employment Lawyer to Represent You in Kingston?
If you need a labour, employment, or disability lawyer to assist you in Kingston, our Kingston office is here to help. Whether you have been terminated from your job, you are experiencing a problem in your workplace or with your professional governing body, or you have been denied disability insurance benefits, our Kingston office has experienced local lawyers with the knowledge and expertise to help.
Located in the historic Woolen Mill near downtown Kingston, RavenLaw represents employees in employment, labour, human rights, and disability benefits matters across Northeastern Ontario. We are committed to providing our labour and employment clients with timely, practical, and cost-effective advice and representation. We provide representation in Kingston in the following areas:
- Severance package reviews
- Wrongful or constructive dismissal claims
- Long Term Disability claims
- Claims under The Employment Standards Act for unpaid overtime, vacation, notice or severance pay
- Human rights, discrimination and accommodation claims
- Employment contract reviews and negotiations
- Workplace harassment, bullying and violence
- Health and safety
- Professional discipline – including College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO), Ontario College of Pharmacists (OCP), College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO), and College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) claims
Meet RavenLaw Kingston’s Lawyers
Jessica Greenwood is a partner at RavenLaw and our firm’s lead lawyer in the Kingston office. She is a proud Kingstonian and a graduate of the Combined Masters of Industrial Relations/JD program at Queen’s University. Before joining RavenLaw, she worked at one of the largest trade unions in the country, and she has been successfully advocating on behalf of unions and employees her entire career. Learn more about Jessica here.
Geoff Dunlop is an Associate of the firm working in the Kingston office since his call to the bar in 2020. He is a graduate of the Faculty of Law at Queen’s University, where he won a National Labour Arbitration competition. He represents unions and employees in all aspects of labour, employment, administrative and disability benefits law. Learn more about Geoff here.
ON YOUR SIDE
RavenLaw is passionate about workers’ rights. “Working for working people” is not just a slogan, but a principle that guides the firm in everything it does. RavenLaw is unique in its exclusive representation of employees, unions, and union members. We believe that all workers deserve diligent and compassionate representation in every respect.
Together, the lawyers at RavenLaw’s offices in Ottawa, Kingston, and Winnipeg have a wealth of experience in provincial and federal labour, employment, human rights and disability benefits law. We are able to offer every client well-informed and effective advice and representation.