If you need a labour and employment lawyer to assist you with your issue at work in Manitoba, our Winnipeg office is here to help. Whether you have been terminated from your job, are considering accepting a new employment contract, are concerned about a discrimination or duty to accommodation issue, have experienced bullying or violence in your job, or have been denied disability benefits, we have the experience and knowledge to help.
We are committed to providing our labour and employment clients with timely, practical, and cost-effective advice and representation. We provide representation in Manitoba in the following areas:
- Wrongful dismissal and severance package review
- Constructive dismissal
- The Employment Standards Code (Manitoba)
- Human rights, discrimination and accommodation
- Employment contract reviews and negotiations
- Workplace harassment, bullying and violence
- Health and safety
- Professional discipline
Located in downtown Winnipeg, RavenLaw has represented employees and union members in employment, labour, human rights, and disability benefits matters across Manitoba and in Northwestern Ontario.