- Post Date: September 21, 2020
- Close Date: October 31, 2020
The Bilingual Intake Specialist will primarily be responsible to assess incoming requests for legal services and to recognize and recommend if requests are a potential client for Ravenlaw. The Intake Specialist must possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to respond quickly to requests.
- Attention to Detail
- Client/Customer Focus
- Bilingual in French and English
- Assess customers’ needs and recommend the potential client’s legal needs to lawyers.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the firm in a positive manner.
- Respond to calls and emails in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure follow-up with potential clients.
- Book meetings between lawyers and potential clients.
- Record results accordingly.
- Serve and file documents for courts and tribunals
- Other administrative duties as required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bilingual in English and French (spoken and written)
- Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment
- Three years of customer service experience
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Demonstrated time management skills
Interested candidates are invited to forward their resumes to [email protected]
Only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.